Every year growing up my family would go to Alexander Reservoir several times each summer and do a whole entire day on the lake. We finally were able to make it back and have a great time playing in the water.
Hyrum loved going on the Jet ski's he came up to me and said, "Mom do you like those jet ski's?" And I replied that I did and he said, "Well when we get a house someday can we get some?" What a funny kid. I'm afraid he thinks we are going to be getting lots of fun "toys" when we get a house....someday.
I tried to get up on the surf board with Clestons new boat...but alas it didn't work out. Mike tried slalom skiing and he got really close to getting up. Hopefully we can make it back every year so one day we can get up and enjoy some time on the lake.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment