Monday, September 13, 2010

Our new home!

Here is finally a picture of our new little home. Its a two bedroom one bathroom duplex. There are 3 duplexes in this section and we love all of our neighbors. Things I love about our new home:
*it takes me only a few hours to clean the whole place.
*its very quiet a peaceful
*we have great landlords
*its has grass
*there is a garage (which is only used for storage purposes)
*there is an extra half room off of the garage that has our laundry and mike can go out there to do some studying.



Other great benefits...we love going on bike rides. Our neighborhood is really nice and we take advantage when the wheather is great. I actually just had a friend call me from Kingman informing me that she saw a top 10 list of safest places to list and Pocatello, ID was on the list!!! I was shocked! And I will say I have felt safer here. I don't feel like I have to lock my doors all the time like I did in Kingman. (I do miss Kingman though)
Here we are at the Rupp grandparents house. Our visits are much more frequent and its very convinient to be able to drive 45 minutes and be there. I just loved this picture of Adam he is armed and dangerous!!!!

Ellie and Adam. They are going to be buds when they get older.

2 comments:

cassanda said...

I cannot believe how big Adam is! He looks like a totally different kid, but still so cute! I'm glad you like your new place so much, I'm sure it's great being so close to more family again. I'm glad you had a great birthday, because well friend, you are just so great!

Abby said...

I'm glad you like your new home! It's exciting to think that you are so much closer now!