Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley!

What a fun day I had! I woke up to Mike making me delicous pancakes. Then we went to church. Afterwards Mike made me some delicous dutch oven potatoes and grilled chicken.

The lovely potatoes.
We also made some delicous ice cream. I got the recipe from a great friend in Kingman. It was our first attempt and WOW it was amazing!! Thanks Haws this will always be a family favorite.
Here is my birthday cake! (Yes, I made it. Mike was busy making my amazing dinner so I did the cake...but I like doing that stuff.)



Mike must have taken this picture while I was still asleep. But this is what I woke up to on my bithday!!! At times like this I wish we and a king sized bed!


7 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I thought about you. Your birthday always got me excited for my birthday, haha!

Sanders Family said...

I have to laugh at the bed dilema. Man it is rough having two in the bed with you and i can't imagine it in a queen lol!

Andrea :) said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day :)

The Pingel Family said...

Wow you have a lot of new posts! I too am glad you had such a great birthday. You will have to make us ice cream sometime! And you are welcome to come back to our house anytime for some more gooey goodness!

Summer Haws said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad your ice cream came out good! We love Cour de' Alene too. I'm so glad you are enjoying your time there in Idaho. We miss you guys!

hillary said...

You got the ice cream recipe?! (gasp!) LOL I've just been catching up on your blog. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well & loving your new digs. Your dessert in Coeur d'Alene looks amazing! I love Coeur d'Alene! It would be awesome to live there someday.