Monday, September 13, 2010

The Dentist and the tub!

I love that Adam and Hyrum can finally take a bath together. I think its one of their most favorite times together (with the exception of Hyrum always taking the toys away from him)! But they are the most sweetest little guys ever!

The Dentist.....well it wasn't so good. The picture you see is as far as we got. I went first to show Hyrum how it all works and when it was his turn it was "pulling teeth" (come on you can laugh that was pretty good) trying to get him to lay back in the chair. We didn't want to force anything so we will take him back in another 6 months and try it again. He did get a toothbrush out of it and a toothbrush for Adam!

1 comments:

me said...

try dr mcwhorters next time. i worked there for 4 years and their awesome and very kid oriented bright and colorful and lots of kid decor and movies in the ceiling. cuteg