Pictures in front of the entrance to Disneyland!
This was the best part of the whole trip for me. I was expecting Hyrum to be really scared or shy with the characters. He LOVED pluto! We got pictures with him, and of course there are tons of people waiting in line. So we did our thing and let to let the others take pictures. Hyrum just kept walking towards Pluto and wanted to touch him. He would get really mad at me when I would take him away. It was Hilarious! So as a memory we got him a little stuffed pluto and he loves to play with it. I am very afraid that we are doomed to getting a dog someday.
The Parade
I am sure everyone is going to have this picture on their blog! So I am too! All the kids lined up for our great spot waiting for the parade.
This was a funny picture. All the kids were trying to open this door in toon town. So I got a picture of Mike trying to be "Manly" and it didn't work!!!
The kids were such good sports when the adults got to do the BIG rides! All I can say is, thats alot of strollers!
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Don't give in on the dog thing or I can't visit you!! I loved the stroller parade...we had a similar procession as an elder's quorum presidency family walk last week. Fun times!
Post a Comment