These are my great friends from Kingman! That is the one think I said I am going to miss the very most when we move away...the great friendships I have made. One of the girls 2nd in from the left, Tana, just recently moved to Henderson and we miss her very much. This picture was taken at Hillary's house (the middle) having a BBQ for Tana saying goodbye. All us girls get together once a week for play group and we try to get together for a girls night out once a month. Its been so nice to be able to have that time. The other two friends I haven't mentioned is Kate to the right of me and Summer on the very left.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You guys are all so cute! How fun! It is nice that you have "girls" to hang out with!!
Post a Comment