Tuesday, October 14, 2008


These two characters were Hilarious with the kids.

These two pictures were taken on "Pirates of the Carribean." It was fun to see the new things they added to the ride.

This picture was on the Tom Sawyer boat ride. It was a nice rest for 15 minutes from the Rush!

Two VERY tired kids! We wore Gracie and Hyrum right out.


Family picture!

9 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news that made you go private...darn lonely paul! Haha. I might go private too now. I just wanted to tell you that I was showing Rachel your blog and when she saw a picture of Hyrum she pointed and was like "ooohh". Cute huh? Miss you guys!

Rupp Family said...

I am glad you were prompt in letting me know about lonely paul. Its probably for the best that I went private anyway!!! Take lots of pictures of Halloween so we can see your cute kids!!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

We loved looking at all your fun pictures of Disneyland!! It reminds us how much fun we had spending time with your cute family! Love you guys!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Oh...love the new blog background!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics, Ash. I love that pic of Hyrum and Gracie. They look so cute. Had fun with you guys.

Cara said...

Whoa! Ash your blog is so fancy now! Dinseyland looks like it was a blast even without the grandparents!

Cara said...

P.S. Who is lonely paul?

Rupp Family said...

I wish I knew who lonely paul is, thats why I went back to being private. If you look at his profile its pretty intersting. It was probably a good thing because I really needed to go back to being private. Lonely paul just pushed me into doing it!!!! Kinda funny!

Julie said...

can i just say that i love the fact that you have "Thriller" playing on your blog! I was dancing along!