It was my week to teach preschool and I was so excited because it fell on the week of Halloween. So the Moms and I decided it would be fun to have a Party on Thursday. I had the Letter K so on Tuesday we talked about Kites. It was pretty perfect weather to be able to go fly our $1 store kites. A bit chilly but the kids had a blast. Here the kids are eating their Kicks for a snack.
Thursday we had our fun PARTY!!! We started out talking about Kittys. And we played a "Black Kitty" (pin the tail on the donkey) game. Then we colored our Kitty coloring page and put googly eyes. Here Hyrum is playing pumpkin bowling. I will say having 3 year olds throwing a pumpkin can get extremely dangerous!!! Just a caution to be aware of.
Don't the kids look adorable in their costumes!
Here they are frosting pumpkin sugar cookies! I think this was the kids favorite part...its all about the candy!!
(coloring their kitty pages)
2 comments:
For as stressful of a day you had it looks like everyone had a great time! Hyrum looks super cute!
Oh fun fun. I'm so glad you told me about your preschool group so I could start one too! It's just Rachel and the boys though. Haha. We couldn't interest any of the moms of little girls this year. The costumes look great! I hope you find Dino or that the Hyrum can recover from the great loss!
P.S. my word verification for this post was "ratoott" I thought it was funny.
Post a Comment