Friday, October 22, 2010

Ode to the Dinosaur (A.K.A Dino)

A couple of weeks ago Mr. Dinosaur came up missing. We searched everywhere. I called restaurants, places we went shopping, friends, family...we just were not having any luck. Then everynight Hyrum started praying that we might find him. So now that its been about three weeks I decided we needed to have a talk. I told him that sometimes Heavenly Father might not want us to find things and he will always help us but maybe he wanted us to learn a lesson and that we just might not find dino. So he looks up at me and says, "maybe Jesus can help me." Wow...I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. My response, "well...maybe." So.....he is still not to be found. And I decided that we just don't talk about dinosaur anymore. Hyrum seems to be ok with it. So here is our ode to our Dino. He has been such a great friend for 3 whole years and he will be greatly missed! (i'm shocked I even have a picture of him. This was taken in 2007..I guess there was a reason I took it!)

1 comments:

Andrea :) said...

If I ever see a dino like this I will totally get it for Hyrum. Farewell dear dino.