Friday, October 22, 2010

My Little Adam

My little Adam NEVER does this. So I had to take a picture of proof that he fell asleep in the middle of the living room with his bottle in hand. Pretty funny.



I just can't believe how big my little Adam is getting. He is now approaching 10 months old. He has no teeth yet but they are sure wanting to come. He is my rolly polly he rolls everywhere. He looks like he might be crawling soon but I'm almost thinking he might go straight to walking. He loves to talk and scream...really loud. He started doing this really funny thing lately. He puts his head down as far as he can so its touching his chest and then he will just look up with his eyes only. I really need to try to catch a picture of it. It makes us laugh so hard. Here he is in his car. Hyrum was a little upset when I put him in it but we had a good talk about how the tricycle is his and the car is now Adams. After warming up to it a little more he was fine with it. I just love my boys so much. (Yes...Adam does have a messy face. His daddy thought it would be fun to give him a cookie.)

2 comments:

Abby said...

So cute!! Really, he's adorable. Lincoln just started getting his first two teeth a few weeks ago and I'm kinda sad because I love that toothless baby grin! He's not crawling yet, either. Well, he sort of army crawls but I don't really count that because it's more just like scooting. :)

Andrea :) said...

I think he is so cute! Love how happy he is riding in his car. :)