Monday, December 29, 2014

 Adam and Draisen in their "hide out" outside. The Fall has been so beautiful. And its nice to see the kids playing in the back yard.
 Mike and I got to go on another date to the "Piano Guys" concert. It was SO fun. They were very entertaining and what AMAZING music. And you can't go wrong when yet again, Mike is wearing another creative shirt!



 Our new addition! Baby #4 coming this June...probably May. This is at 8 weeks.

 Adams "selfies"....need I say more?


 And I also get a lot of pictures like this on my phone camera.



 We went to the Museum of Idaho not too long ago to the "glowing lights" exhibit. It is all about animals the glow in the dark. Mostly the sea creatures. It was very interesting.



 They also have a section in the museum thats always there. It is very kid friendly with pioneer stuff.
 And some awesome tunnels.










0 comments: