Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Moldenhauer Family Reunion May 2013

 Its always an amazing vacation when you put "Moldenhauer" and "Island Park" together. Its been a family tradition for years now to go to Island park every summer for a vacation. We haven't had an extended reunion with my Moldenhauer side in years so it was a great experience to be with them all again this summer. Warning: Lots of pictures!


 We always have to spend a day on the lake. I just love my enthusiasm in this picture! I did get to relax a lot this vacation! Being pregnant has its perks!


 Adam LOVED the kayak rides with dad. They went out several times.






 Lots of crafts!



  
After FHE we threw the kids in the air! I remember doing this as a kid. I always loved it! And now we are passing on the tradition. 


 Aunt Luann always had awesome activites and crafts with the kids when we were younger. And she sure didn't disappoint us. Our  kids had so much fun dressing up in characters and playing lots of fun games.





 The boys after a good run!
 Isn't this an awesome cabin! It actually fit all of the Moldenhauers. AMAZING!

 My Aunt Lucy had a birthday while we were there. It was so fun to get with all the ladies and celebrate her birthday. And once again, Aunt Luann had an amazing party!!!
 She told some very funny stories of their childhood. We all were laughing at all the fun pictures!

 The beautiful ladies!

 Another tradition we have started is ROCKETS! All the kids and their dads built rockets together and then Uncle Daniel provided our launcher.




 The judges! All the kids won a prize!

 The kids also built a TP out of wood. Mike and Mark were very helpful!

 And of course campfire roasted marshmallows and songs! Yes, I like my campfire songs!!

 Aunt Alicia had the kids entertained for quiet some time. She held her arm up and the kids jumped over it! What a concept!






1 comments:

cassanda said...

How fun! So I admit I went through everyone of your pictures trying to figure out which child belonged where, and it is getting harder and harder! Please tell me there were some kids from other cousins, becuase if not I really need a refresher on everyone's kids! But looked like a blast!