Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who is Who???

I have been wanting to do this for awhile because my boys looked so much alike. But now I realize its not as much as I thought. I still want to see if you can guess who is who. Baby #1 and Baby #2. Hyrum or Adam....take a pick!Baby #1
Baby #2


9 comments:

Abby said...

Hyrum #1 and Adam #2?

The Pingel Family said...

I agree. Hyrum #1 and Adam #2.

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Well.... since we haven't met little Adam yet we are just sort of guessing... but we think Hyrum #1 and Adam #2. Cute babies!!

Heather Moldy said...

I'm with everyone else. Hyrum first.

Jacque said...

I would say Hyrum #1. They do look alot alike though.

Anonymous said...

I think Adam is 1 and Hyrum is 2. The sad part is that ive never met either of them. They are so cute!

Rebecca and Mike Luna said...

I'm with everyone else, I would guess that Hyrum is number one and Adam is number two. They are way similar looking though

TCITINIDAHO said...

Since I was just holding Adam a week ago, I'm sure Adam is number one and Hyrum number 2...... I think.

hillary said...

Hyrum's gotta be #1!