Monday, May 31, 2010

My very sweet boys!

Adam had his very first time with rice cereal! It was pretty funny. At first he didn't quite understand what to do with this "stuff" in his mouth. But once he got the hang of it he went after it. He ate two bowls of rice cereal. Yes...thats my boy!!! Both of my boys loved and still love to eat!Here is Adam sneezing on me. And if anyone understands what its like when your child has a full mouth of rice cereal and you can tell they have a sneeze coming on, then you do the quick "hold up the hands" and of course my husband took the picture just in time.After the blessed event occured. He had an extremly full tummy!

Hyrum thought it was pretty funny to watch Adam munch away. He is really starting to play and have fun with Adam. I can't wait to see them be best buddies when they get older (well yes I can). Swim, Swim, Swim



We love to swim! We love our swimming pool! We are going to be extremly sad to not have the convience of it after the summers over. We actually have a new updated pool this year and it is gorgeous! I will have to post some before and after pics to show you how wonderful it is now! Hyrum just loves is floaties. This (the above picture) is his rocket! He brings it in the house all the time and he will watch TV in his rocket!

Here is Adam at the swimming pool. What a life! He will be jumping in with us this summer before I know it! In Arizona weather we will be loving the water.





Hyrum's new thing now is the hide in our closet behind our hamper. He likes to close the door and sit in the dark until I find him. So one of the times I heard him in my closet I just let him play for a bit. Then I walk in and he found his daddy's HUGE slippers. I have no idea why he still has them. He never wears them but now we know why! Hyrum has found his new favorite shoes!!

0 comments: