Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Out with the old in with the new!


We FINALLY replaced our lights on our front porch. As sad as I am to say goodbye to my warrior and mermaid, the times have changed and I must let go!!!! This is an ode to them. I will say that one older man came to our house and just kept praising them and thought they were the most beautiful lights he had ever seen. I offered them to him, but he refused and told me all I needed to do was paint them. And as pleasant as that sounds, I think it would be even more fun to give them away as white elephant gifts ( that was an idea from a friend)!


Thanks to Grandpa Rupp we got our new lights up and working!


I really liked how it turned out!

My porch is actually starting to feel welcoming. I hope we will eat outside more often now that is more presentable!!



2 comments:

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

What a cute and comfy porch! Can we come visit you???? =) Oh...and you will have to come all the way to Idaho to see my belly! Sorry no photos! =)

Heather Moldy said...

Cute blog and loved the porch! Way cute! Poor Hyrum...hope he gets better quickly. That seems to happen to my kids too. When they get hurt...they really get hurt! Glad it wasn't anymore serious! Miss ya...thanks for the lip gloss! Love it! Heather