This past weekend we had a great time. My parents were on their way down to Mesa for a mission president conference. They were able to spare a little bit with us so that we could enjoy their stay. We spent all of Saturday morning with them. We then dropped them off at their hotel. While they had meetings that night we were able to go and swim. They had a lazy river that was a blast. Although Hyrum was a little nervous the whole entire time. I guess I need to take him swimming more often. Mike and MaChel were with us the whole adventure too. It was fun to see Hannah and Hyrum playing together. Once Hyrum got more confortable with the water they started splashing around. Hyrum really liked the hot tub. I guess he is like his mother and loves hot water!
Sunday we also stopped on our way home to chat with my parents. They are just having amazing experiences at this conference. Elder Hale is conducting all the meetings, so you can only imagine the spirit that would be there. We just felt so lucky to be able to spend a few short days with my parents. A precious memory I will never forget!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Grandpa and Grandma Moldy!
Posted by Rupp Family at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so jealous! Glad you guys had fun!!!
hey I didn't realize that you guys were that close! We're only 15 minutes (unless there's traffic) from the temple. WE'd love to have you guys over anytime and let the kids play. Our phone number is (702)564-5955 or my cell is (801)652-9630. Give us a call!
Post a Comment