Tuesday, July 15, 2014


 I was walking past the bathroom when Mike calls out "Look Ash" and there is my little Luke poking his head out of the tub looking for me.
 We got lots of good snow this winter. So the boys went and made our family of snowmen!

 And on the flip side....Spring came and we have been enjoying the nice weather.






 Adam playing spring soccer.

 He had fun!
 Esters baptism! Always a great time when cousins can get together!

 We had a very sweet/sad experience. Luke and I got to take a quick trip to Mesa to go say goodbye to my grandpa godfrey for the last time. He passed away just a few days after we were able to go visit. Such a spiritual experience to be in the room with as many grandkids that could make it and sing songs and share memories. What an amazing role model in my life. This was also Lukes first airpline ride....And it didn't go well! He wasn't very happy the whole time. However, the trip home was much better and he slept the whole way!

 Easter fun!



 Grandpa Godfreys funeral. What a true hero! I think of him often still to do this day. And I like sharing memories to my children of all the things grandpa did for me. I am grateful that some of my children got to meet this wonderful man.






 All of the grandkids! What a posterity!

0 comments: