Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rock Springs County Fair



I have never been to a county fair as big as the Rock Springs county fair. You will be shocked when I tell you all that they had.

Our first event was a "Five for Fighting" concert. That was FREE with your entrance fee. The kids are having so much fun dancing to the music. It was really cool to see them live and listen to their stories that went along with the music. The next night we decided to go again and it was "Danny Gokey" from American Idol.

We let Hyrum ride a few rides. I think he liked the airplanes the best.


This guy was at the fair. They had poney rides, camel rides, monkey exhibits, and we watched this reptile show. They also had this area with little kids hands on area with drums, jump ropes, free wanted photos of the boys. I wish I took pics but I didn't. It was just a great night out.



0 comments: