Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The past couple of months!

The past couple of months we have been in the house all the time with our new little Adam. For the first month I didn't dare go out once with all the nastly bugs that have been going around. When I finally did go out we went out alot. Its nice to have a little freedom from the house. While I was in the house you think I would have had more time to update this blog but it tends to not be a first priority. We are doing very well. Adam is growing and getting extremly chubby just like his older brother had been.

Hyrum was able to go to a birthday party and the theme was "Pirates." He came home and had so much to talk about. He loved it very much. He got some pirate coins and a telescope that he plays with all the time. He has had so many buddies to play with in kingman we have been very fortunate to have been so lucky.
Hyrum put on his Mr. Potato glasses and thought he was pretty hot stuff!!!

Mike will probably kill me if he saw this on here, but I was looking back though all of our old pictures and Mike is always making funny faces. I'm not sure why, but thats just him!




Little Adam

Ok Hyrum NEVER falls asleep anywhere but the car or his bed. I couldn't belive he had fallen asleep on the couch. This was probably the first day he hadn't taken a nap in a LONG time and it showed how tired he got. Mike and I were playing the wii and we looked over and he was out cold. So now I know if I want Hyrum to go to bed early, just dont give him a nap!!! However, I sure do love nap time :)!!!

Mike has also been falling asleep alot lately. With waking up in the middle of the night several times to early morning seminary and off to work, he is just getting exhausted. I also love this picture because he is using the "boppy" pillow. I guess its a favorite for Adam and Mike!



Hyrum found his halloween costume and insisted he had to wear it why he watched his show. And I don't know if you noticed but most of the pictures Hyrum is pantsless. We are in major potty training mode. He is doing well and progressing lots. We are still working on it I can't say we are 100% there yet, but progress is being made!!


Here is another tired picture of Mike, he was sleeping but opened his eyes right when I took the picture. I guess its early to bed for the Rupp family everynight!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Hey we have both of those fuzzy sleepers Adam is wearing!! Gotta love Wal-Mart. But Lincoln's were newborn size so he hasn't worn them for a while!