We had so much fun in Island Park for the Moldenhauer Reunion. Everyday atleast 3 times Hyrum would has to go on a "forweer" ride. And his Dad would take him for a fun ride. It was so cold out that he would come back and ask for "hot chocate" to warm up. It was funny! One morning Hyrum woke up and said "its raining mom" and I didn't have my contacts on. Once I popped them in I looked out and it was snowing! So I explained what the concept of snow was since Hyrum isn't familier with the idea. It was pretty funny to watch him comprehend all this new information about cold weather. We just had such a blast.
All the grandkids after family home evening!! No Empty Chairs!! All the kids got a little chair to put on the christmas tree to signify that there will be no empty chairs in our family. Even baby Adam got a little chair!
Playing outside on all the fun bikes that his cousins brought.

More cute kids!!!

Before we headed to Island Park we stopped in Soda Springs. We were able to have a fun time with the Rupp family for Mike's B-day (and of course Michelle too)! Ben, Michelle, Mike, and I are all in the month of September so that is why we have a "99" cake. It is all of our ages added up. We are quite the old bunch of people. Hyrum had such a good time with his cousins and it was just nice to be in Idaho. Everytime Mike and I come back to Arizona from Idaho we get more and more "home sick." Someday we shall get closer to home!!!
Before we headed to Island Park we stopped in Soda Springs. We were able to have a fun time with the Rupp family for Mike's B-day (and of course Michelle too)! Ben, Michelle, Mike, and I are all in the month of September so that is why we have a "99" cake. It is all of our ages added up. We are quite the old bunch of people. Hyrum had such a good time with his cousins and it was just nice to be in Idaho. Everytime Mike and I come back to Arizona from Idaho we get more and more "home sick." Someday we shall get closer to home!!!


5 comments:
Hold on, who is Baby Adam? Is that what you are naming your baby or did I miss a baby somewhere along the line???
I'm glad you guys are homesick...you know what I mean...but you should get homesick for a new adventure like Coeur d'Alene...haha. It was fun to see you guys. Brandon loves Hyrum now :)
Happy late Birthday, Ashley!! I thought about you on your birthday but forgot to say anything. Are you naming your baby Adam? We still haven't chosen a name yet. I think boy names are harder.
Yes, Baby Adam is the official name as of right now for our little tadpole!!
Adam Rupp - I love it!!
Post a Comment