Saturday, July 11, 2009

Part 2 in Idaho


Part 2 we spent with Mike's family. Here we are at our famous man-made geyser. One of those perks Soda Springs carries. Although, it was way cold outside and then we got rained out. So unfortunantly I didn't get any actual pictures of it, but I could share some scary pictures from when i was little of me and friends playing in it. But for all you viewers we will keep that confidential, I won't scare you today!!!


Here is Hyrum and Mike's cousin Heather. Both of his cousins Lauren and Heather were fun to have around and they entertained the kids so well. It was quite nice for us parents!


Hyrum of course had to play basketball with his daddy. I couldn't get it very well in the picture but he would actually hang off of the rim for a few seconds. It was pretty funny! It made his Daddy proud!
THE 4th of JULY


Mike and his two cousins that he loves to play b-ball with decided to enter a contest. Unfortunantly the outcome wasn't so well but they had fun doing it. And they got more b-ball time in anyhow.



The kids at the park! We were trying to entertain them the best we could while they boys were playing basketball. It was really close to naps but they did quite well.



I love Rachel's face in this one. I'm trying to figure out what she is thinking?


Our STRONG kids!!!


We went and ate at Arctic Circle my most prized and missed hamburger joint in town. Although, I only go for the fry sauce. Grandpa bought an ice cream cone for himself and decided he would let hyrum have a bite. Well, sorry grandpa. Hyrum ate it ALL gone!!!






We got to see lots of other family members this is my Aunt Sheri. I also so cousins and lots of friends. I was able to see lots and lots of people from my past and it was fabulous!!! I just love the 4th of July in Soda Springs. Everyone always comes back so you can see all your friends.



The parade!!! Hyrum was pretty into the parade thing. There was TON of candy. We are still trying to go through all of it. I have never seen so much candy at a parade before in my life.



We actually have this really funny picture of Hyrum looking in his sack at all the candy, I don't have it yet but when I do I will post it.

Back at Grandpa and Grandma's house. All I can say is yay for GRASS!!!!



And Hyrum with his new early b-day present from grandma and grandpa rupp. A Golf set. He was so fun just trying to hit the ball. He always counts 1-2-3 and swings, most the time its a miss but then he just does it again until he hits it. Was a cute little guy!

4 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Fun pictures! Oh the memories! I can't believe how many cousins Hyrum has on your side! One day Rachel and Brandon will have many Pingel cousins I am sure....once Ben's brothers are out of Primary and YM's! We will be posting some of our Fourth of July pics soon if you want to steal them!

The Pingel Family said...

P.S. I was showing Rachel your blog and she got excited over every picture. She just points and says, "It's Hymum! Hy-mum!" I think she misses him!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Fun updates! It was SO GREAT to spend time with you and Hyrum! We love you guys!

Summer Haws said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We sure could use some of that cooler weather and rain here in Arizona!