Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yes, we are pregnant!

For those of you who were a little confused we are pregnant. However, I got an ultrasound today and the baby was only 10 weeks along. A little sad to think I am backtracking a little, but its almost a good thing I think. This baby will most likely be born on New Years day. Thats January 1st!!! I want opinions. Because I am have a C-section I can choose. What would you do? Would you wait until the 2nd or get the benefits of having a new years baby???

3 comments:

Megan said...

way fun our babes won't be too far apart!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

I am actually glad for you. I think after Christmas will be better than before! I don't think it would be too big of a deal to have a Jan 1 birthday! It's not too big of a holiday and it will be easy to remember! =) Can't wait to see you and hyrum!

The Pingel Family said...

You should go for December 31 and get a tax refund! Congrats on the piano. It looks like a nice one. Loved all the pictures of Hyrum and Hannah. He is one cute boy!