Isn't this little hat the cuttest! An old guy in the campground have us this hat along with some wranglers for Hyrum's birthday. Well, I really haven't thought much of it until Hyrum found his hat. It now goes EVERYWHERE. If I tell Hyrum that its time to go Bye Bye, he grabs his hat and out the door we go. Its just so funny because the hat fits my head perfectly so its quite big for him. The other day I was video taping him with it on. Its so cute because it falls over his eyes alot, and when it does he has to stop and tip the hat up again. Well he was walking away from the camera and the hat falls over his eyes and he runs right into the wall. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing and the best part was that I got it all on video tape.
Hyrum found his dad's gloves!
Mike and I were in the computer room looking at some stuff and Hyrum was just playing in his room having a blast. Until we hear this sad little whimper. Well it wasn't really little it was quite loud. Mike and I run into the room and Hyrum is stuck in his car and couldn't get out. He was REALLY stuck. It took some strategy to get him out. But yet another one of those funny moments from Hyrum. He even sat there patiently while I went and grabbed the camera to take a picture.
Its been raining alot lately, infact we got a couple of inches of snow. It was really funny to hear people in the campground talking about how there was no way they would go and drive in it. It was an INCH of SNOW!!! Ok, maybe two, but still quite funny. Although I'd rather they not drive in it because they don't know how to drive in it. And since nothing I said has anything to do with this picture I will explain myself. I left the front door open for a few minutes to let some nice fresh rain smell into our home. Well within minutes I found Hyrum outside with no shoes on outside jumping in the puddles. And he had a blast. He even took a pencil and paper outside to write about the weather!!!
The wet feet!
1 comments:
What a silly boy. It was so fun to see you guys and get to hang out together. What a cute boy Hyrum is.
Post a Comment