Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good, Cold, Idaho!


We had to go play in the snow while we were in Idaho; however, it only lasted 10 minutes. It was SOOO cold. When we got back to Kingman we realized how grateful we are for warm weather.












Rachel and Hyrum loved playing on the piano together.








2 comments:

moldenhauer said...

How cute Ashley! Hyrum is so cute and what a car for such a little guy. No doubt Mike helps him get around in it. You are such a darling family. We love you so much and miss you as well!!!!!
Love, MOM

Sanders Family said...

I am glad you got to enjoy the snow for us. I think Hannah would have loved playing in it. To bad sickness had to come upon her! Looks like Hyrum had a good time. I will side with you on the part about coming back to the sunshine. I didn't realize how much I love a CLEAN car, not having to turn the heater on 10 min before leaving some etc. etc. etc. :)